welcome to the e-portfolio space! Here your blogs where you will publish your works in the topics we cover this semester will be bound together.
This e-portfolio is a collection of blog-based lesson posts and reflections written by yourself.
To collect evidence on students' answers to blog-based lesson tasks.
1st year students of Area Studies (History Department, Omsk State University).
These are the steps you have to follow in order to accomplish with the blog-based lesson tasks:
- Create a blog in Blogger;
- Email your teacher the link to your blog post;
- Write a short biography in 'My Profile'.;
- Upload a photo or avatar;
- Post on your blog every time you finish a blog lesson. Follow the class schedule to know what to post in each entry.
Lesson 1 (March,6):
- Post your Smart Home Proposal;
- Write your reflection on the Lesson "Life's Little Chores". Think on what you learned and what you like (or not) from this lesson.
Your blog should contain:
- Posts ;
Your teacher will assess your posts in comments to them.